Форум гильдии Enclave

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Форум гильдии Enclave » Новости World of Warcraft » БЛИЗЫ УРОДЫ

БЛИЗЫ УРОДЫ

Сообщений 1 страница 7 из 7

Ensidia suspended for 72 Hours
A few hours ago, all the players involved in the Lich King 25 world first kill of Ensidia had their account suspended for 72 hours, Gamemasters also removed the achievements and loot acquired during yesterday's raid.

Date of Violation: 03/02/2010
Type of violation: Exploitation – Abuse of in-game mechanics or glitches with intent to exploit or cheat in World of Warcraft.
Details: Use of Saronite Bombs to bypass The Lich King fight mechanics Consequences for Account: Account suspended for 72 hours, all items and achievements gained removed

This isn't my place to discuss whether the ban is rightful or not, however Ensidia was nice enough to provide me with more information.

First, it seems that the bug was caused by a single rogue (always blame it on the rogues!) who used Saronite Bombs throughout the fight. Apparently the siege damage caused by the bombs bugged the encounter's mechanics and respawned the platform destroyed by the Lich King during the encounter.

It results in the fight being fairly easier because you end up with more room to move and more importantly, you do not have to care about Valkyrs taking away your raid members anymore. (They will just land on the rebuilt platform when they fall down)

The problem with the Saronite Bombs is simple, a lot of rogues have been using them for the past months (and it's been documented on ElitistJerks for quite some time now) and a lot of high-end rogues who like to maximize their DPS just consider it part of their normal DPS rotation.

These logs clearly show that Naihiko uses Saronite Bombs all the time, and we're talking about a raid who never saw the Lich King and couldn't really know that it would bug the encounter. Additionally, I took the time to screenshot Naihiko's damage report during his last 5 raids. (I realize that two raids are in the same week, this is only because he used his alt Naihika)

Of course, all these screenshots are based on text logs and I do realize that they can be modified easily (but it does look like a lot of work to include so many entries). The only "wrong" thing Ensidia did is to keep going and kill the boss with the bug because they had no way to identify the source of the problem. Even going through raw combat logs wouldn't help because it looks like they only show Saronite Bomb damaging NPCs.

I also want to make it clear that I'm not trying to defend or attack anyone here, I just thought it could be a good thing to bring some more information to the discussion. Hopefully, it will start a more interesting and mature discussion about the issue, you totally have the right to think that Ensidia should be banned, just don't be aggressive about it in comments. (or in my mail)

This is only what Ensidia gave me; I can't prove this is the complete information, nor this hasn't been tempered. And knowing Blizzard, they won't disclose any more information they may have on their side. So I can only relate Ensidia's side of the story.

Краткий перевод.
Гильди Энсидия была забанена на 72 часа за эксплойт на убийстве Короля Лича. Ачив убийства был удален. Лут был удален.

А смысл в том, что их рога для увеличения своего ДПС постоянно на всех боссах использует Саронитовые Бомбы.
И так случилось, что эти бомбы восстанавливают упавшие приставки к основной платформе. Чем это хорошо.
На 3 фазе валькирии тащат человека к краю платформы и скидывают. Короче это ваншот. Иначе валькирий приходится убивать. Если есть приставки, то человек просто падает на них и продолжает бой.
Черные лужи не заходят на приставки.
Ну и главный плюс. Больше места для беготни.

Кто прав? Кто виноват?
Инсидия убила Короля за 4 попытки.
Лично я на стороне Энсидии. Если близы криворукие, почему должны страдать игроки.

ну это баг...
всё просчитать в наше время в играх очень сложно, они не могут предугадать что выдумают игроки бомбы кидать ещё чтото, да и на сколько я знаю лича на ПТРе не было, посему баги возможно на нём ещё будут....
конечно энсидии обидно, а на счёт близы уроды я не думаю, они наоборот стараются удержать игру более менее на плаву

Отредактировано Shelld (2010-02-05 15:33:58)

ачив отнять, лут отнять, реснуть босса, сделать хотфикс, бан снять. имхо

Полностью согласен с названием темы.. ибо близзы криворукие недосмотрели за них же нашли баг сделав их же работу.. что получили за этот труд - бан!))))

Вообще нафига тогда птр выпускать всякие.. тестить чтонибудь?.. сразу зафигачивают пусть сырым.. а там кто чего найдет тех забанить а хотфиксом это дело пофиксить))) странно что близзы еще так не делают))))

Вообще было бы прикольно))) Выпустили катаклизм.. берешь первый квест.. там сказано иди убей Дибила.. ну идешь по квесту где написано смотришь опа - Дибил идет.. ну валишь его.. бежишь сдавать получаешь награду. На следующий день - опа бан 72 часа.. шмот отобран квест не выполнен.. Оказывается Дибила надо было сначала вызвать по задумке изначальной близзов... ну естественно хотфикс и все такое)))))

на ПТРе его не было я думаю для того чтобы народ помучился и выдумывал на него тактику сам, а не прочитал и потраил и убил, народ выл мол как всё легко не интересно, вот получите, стоит лич хз что с ним делать)

Вы здесь » Форум гильдии Enclave » Новости World of Warcraft » БЛИЗЫ УРОДЫ